Shop now to get your top bargains before they’re gone!
Black Friday is just around the corner, with Amazon, Walmart, Target and Best Buy already rolling out big sales ahead. If you’re wondering where to find the best Black Friday deals, good news—we’ve done the job for you! The Jumpstart Team has compiled a list of the best Black Friday gadgets offers available right now to help you save a good amount of money. Whether you’re looking for a new TV, smartphone, laptop or gaming console, be sure to check out our list of Black Friday deals. You won’t be disappointed!
Black Friday is the best time to shop for TVs. Whether you’re upgrading the one in your home or office space, there are many low-cost deals on high-quality TVs from Best Buy, Amazon and Walmart that are sure to meet your needs:
- LG C2 OLED: US$897 at Walmart (originally US$1,597)
- LG C2 55-inch 4K OLED TV: US$1,296 at Amazon (originally US$1,795)
- TCL 55-inch Class 4-Series LED 4K TV: US$299.99 at Best Buy (originally US$319.99)
- Toshiba 32-inch V35 Series HD Smart TV: US$80 at Best Buy (originally US$200)
- QN90B Neo QLED 4K TV: US$1,000 at Best Buy (originally US$1,200)
If you’re looking to buy a new laptop, Black Friday is the perfect time to do so while saving hundreds of dollars. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals on laptops that you won’t want to miss:
- Lenovo Flex 3 Chromebook: US$99 at Best Buy (originally US$179)
- ASUS 14-inch Chromebook: US$218.99 at Best Buy (originally US$299)
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go: US$149 at Amazon (originally US$299)
- Dell XPS 13: US$999 at Dell (originally US$1,349)
- Acer Aspire 5 (15.6-inch, AMD): US$389.99 at Acer (originally US$479.99)
Black Friday is the perfect time to snag a new phone at a great price. You can find awesome deals on the latest smartphones from all the major mobile brands. Whether you’re looking for an iPhone or Android phone, there will be plenty of Black Friday deals for you.
For example, Apple has announced an “Apple shopping event”, where for the purchase of specific iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch models, customers will get a gift card of up to US$50. If you have your eyes on AirPods and Mac, seize the Black Friday sale to get up to a US$75 and US$250 gift card, respectively!
Similarly, with Android phones, you can get Google Pixel 6a for US$299 (originally US$499) and. Samsung Galaxy Z 3 Series for US$1,199 (originally US$1,799). You can even get an additional US$410 off with a trade-in at Samsung.
Many retailers offer Black Friday deals on popular gaming consoles, such as the Xbox One and PlayStation 5, with a free game or gift card on purchase. Here are some fantastic offers that can tempt you:
- Oculus Quest 2 (128 GB) + Beat Saber + Resident Evil 4: US$349 at Amazon (originally US$399.99)
- Alienware Aurora R13 RX 6500 XT gaming PC: US$899.99 at Dell (originally US$1,449.99)
- Xbox Series X (Refurbished): US$469.99 at Microsoft (originally $469.99)
- Elden Ring for Xbox One, PS4 and PS5: US$49.94 (originally US$59.99)
Smart home devices
This Black Friday, don’t miss out on amazing deals on smart home devices! From thermostats to security cameras, there are plenty of ways to upgrade your home with the latest technology. And with big discounts on top brands like Nest and Ring, now is the perfect time to save. Here are some hottest deals:
- Eufy 5 Piece Home Alarm Kit: US$199.99 at Amazon (originally US$159.99)
- Ecobee Home Security Solution three-piece kit: US$129.98 at Amazon (25% off)
- Ring Alarm Security Kit (second generation): US$129.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (originally US$199.99)
- SimpliSafe The Essentials SS3-01 (seven-piece kit): US$164.99 (originally US$219.99)
Here’s our list of top gadget deals this Black Friday that you should check out. Be sure to shop around and compare prices before making your final purchase!
- 3 Business Strategies You Can Learn from Elden Ring
- Top 5 Most Expensive Virtual Land Sales Ever Made
- Top 5 Home Tech Products You Need to Add to Your Homes
Header image courtesy of Freepik