Settling upon a coworking space in Hong Kong can be a daunting task, simply because of the wealth of choice available and the benefits offered by each. Here’s the ultimate guide to picking a coworking space in Hong Kong.
Cost-efficient and perfect for collaborative work, coworking spaces are gaining increasing popularity over conventional offices in Hong Kong. They help foster a work-friendly environment and provide networking opportunities to startups as well as established companies.
Azalvo focuses on creating a confidential, creative and brand driven environment by providing technical expertise, research and development, as well as intellectual services for product development to companies. With services related to logistics, finance, business development, distribution, events, engagement as well as brand and retail development, this coworking space is perfect for those who aim to revolutionise the industry.
- Hot desk starting from $4,500
- Dedicated desk starting from $5,500
- Unit 2112, Two Harbour Square, 180 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- 17/F, One Hysan, No. 1 HysanAvenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Tel: 2360 8380 – Kwun Tong; 2114 0140 – Causeway Bay
theDesk aims at creating an “inclusive community” where members and neighboring businesses can closely collaborate in an increasingly shared economy. The minimalistic design with bright and airy spaces optimizes members’ productivity. Located in Hong Kong’s premium business districts, including Sheung Wan, Admiralty, Causeway Bay, and Sai Wan, theDesk caters to entrepreneurs, SMEs and MNCs alike.
- Hot desk starting from HK$2,550/month
- Dedicated desk starting from HK$3,150/month
- Private office starting from HK$4,300/month
- 5/F, 95 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- 2/F, 50 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- 20/F, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- 14/F, One Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- 511 Queen’s Road West, Sai Wan, Hong Kong
- 22/F, California Tower, 30-32 D’Aguilar Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
- 2/F, Kerry Hotel, 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom Bay, Hong Kong
Read more about theDesk in this article:
Compass Offices is a leading flexible office space provider in Asia Pacific. Founded in 2009, Compass Offices has grown to 9 cities, serving over 20,000 satisfied clients. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, growing start-ups, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, and enterprise teams.
In Hong Kong, Compass Offices is present in various key business locations in the Hong Kong Island and Kowloon areas.
- Workspace starts from HK$3,500/desk a month
Cheung Kong Center, Level 19, 2 Queen’s Road Central
Man Yee Building, Level 16, 68 Des Voeux Road Central
World Wide House, Level 27, 19 Des Voeux Road Central
BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, Level 6, 9-12, 136 Des Voeux Road Central
Infinitus Plaza, Level 12, 20, 29 & 38, 199 Des Voeux Road Central
Nan Fung Tower, Level 7, 88 Connaught Road Central
West Exchange Tower, Level 15 & 19, 322 Des Voeux Road Central
Admiralty Centre Tower 2, Level 8 & 11, 18 Harcourt Road
Lee Garden One, Level 9 & 11, 33 Hysan Avenue
Lee Garden Two, Level 15 & 16, 28 Yun Ping Road
AIA Tower, Level 43, 183 Electric Road
Chinachem Exchange Square, Level 19 & 20, 1 Hoi Wan Street
Tsim Sha Tsui
Silvercord Tower 2, Level 5, 11, & 17, 30 Canton Road
The Mills Fabrica
Occupying the entire fourth floor of Nan Fung Group’s former textile factory is The Mills Fabrica; dedicated to creating techstyle startup success stories and building a global techstyle community. The home for techstyle innovation, entrepreneurs can work, connect, exchange and share knowledge, as well as meet with industry professionals and investors.
With their prototyping lab (the first of its kind in Hong Kong with a focus on techstyle) and media studio with state-of-the-art equipment, startups, designers and hobbyists can turn their ideas into reality and learn about techstyle.
- Hot desk starting from $1,300 / month
- Fixed desk starting from $2,300 / month
- Private office desk starting from $3,000 / desk / month
- 4/F, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: 3979 2335
Metropolitan Workspace is unique for its Affordability, Flexibility, Mobility and Diversity. We offer workspaces for all types of businesses from freelancers to corporates. There is a wide range of packages offering different pricing and service options. We allow you to move around in different parts of Hong Kong, and we welcome people from all walks of life.
- Hot desk starting from $1000
- Dedicated desk starting from $4000
- Room starting from $3000
- Unit 1003, 10/F, The Rainbow, 22 Wang Yip Street S, Yuen Long, Hong Kong
- 17/F, Tesbury Centre, Queen’s Rd E 28, Wan Chai, HK
- 20/F, Silver Fortune Plaza, 1 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
- 3/F, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley Street, Central, HK
- Unit 603, 6/F, Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, HK
- 917A, Block B, Sea View Estate, 2 Watson Road, Tin Hau, HK
- Workshop 301, The Galaxy, 313 Castle Peak Road, Kwai Chung, HK
Tel: 3955 8550
Read more about Metro Workspace in this article:
The Hive is a multi-location coworking space for creative entrepreneurs, freelancers and startups, with locations in Central, Wan Chai, Kennedy Town and Sai Kung. Each location offers flexible membership, free coffee, outdoor space and interesting décor. Their flagship location in Wan Chai comprises three floors, over 6,000 sq feet of space, an outdoor terrace, and professional events. They frequently host movie nights in their Sai Kung and Wan Chai locations. The Hive in Kennedy Town is a maker space for creative professionals and has a laser cutter, 3d printer, and photography room.
- Hot desk starting from $2,200/ month
- Dedicated desk starting from $4,500/ month
- Private office starting from $5,500/ month
- 14 Floor, Manning House, 38-48 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- 21st Floor, The Phoenix Building No.23 Luard Road, Wan Chai
- 6/F, Cheung Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield Road, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
- 3/F, Remex Centre, 42 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Tai Mong Tsai Road, Sai Kung
- 14 Floor, Manning House, 38-48 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- 7/F, Cheung Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield Road, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
The Hive Studio
- 8/F, Cheung Hing Building, 12P Smithfield Road, Kennedy Town
Read more about The Hive in this article:
Price: Memberships starting from $2000 a month. A day-pass is for $400 per day.
Location: 23/F, On Building, 162 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 3952 7200
Garage Sheung Wan
Location: 25F, 2-12 Queen’s Road West, Hong Kong
Tel: 3952 7300
Garage Sai Ying Pun
Location: Shop 4-7, 158A Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun
Tel: 3952 7400
Garage Wan Chai
Location: 2F, Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 3952 7500
Read more about Garage Society in this article:
Spaces aims to create dynamic workspaces with a unique and entrepreneurial spirit. They offer offices, co-working spaces and meeting rooms in over 408 locations around the globe.
- Coworking Membership start from $2808
- Dedicated Desk start from $5738
- Office space start from $5800
Spaces Wai Yip Street
Location: 11F, 12F & Roof Floor, 133 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Tel: 2245 3303
Spaces Sun House
Location: Sun House, 181 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 2245 3303
Spaces Hennessy Road
Location: 200 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: 2245 3303
Spaces Lee Garden 3
Location: 4/F, 5/F, 6/F, 20/F, 21/F, 1 Sunning Road, Lee Garden 3, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2245 3303
Spaces Axa Southside
Location: 2F, 25-27F, 38 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Tel: 2245 3303
Read more about Spaces in this article:
WanderLoft is a coworking space for designers, providing them with the atmosphere, opportunities and resources to inspire them to create. They aim to optimize the way creative professionals work, specifically in the AEC and interior design sector.
- Hot desk $1,200/ month
- Fixed desk $2,300/ month
- Private office 3,250/ month/ person
Location: 22/F, 9 Chong Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2682 2683
HK Works is a members-only coworking private office space. They provide an all-inclusive, hassle-free working environment.
- Hot desk $1,200/ month
- Personal cabin $2,000/ month
Location: Unit 6E, 49 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Tel: 6919 7257
Blueprint is Swire Properties’ premium coworking and event space based in Dorset House, Taikoo Place. A hub for over fifty of Hong Kong’s most forward-thinking companies, you can mingle with engaging startups and multinationals and take advantage of cutting-edge facilities and event spaces. Connections create themselves at Blueprint, with meetings over coffee evolving into new partnerships and intriguing opportunities.
Location: 2/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay
Commons Workshop aims to provide a place where the companies would love to center their potential business. They see themselves as an opportunity for Hong Kong freelancers and SMEs to extend their networks.
Location: 28/F, Sunshine Plaza, 353 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: 3911 0600
Arco is an innovative co-working community and serviced office. Unlike traditional business centers, Arco does not just offer services of company address, fax service or mail service but supports its customers in overcoming daily business difficulties. It creates various professional parties collectively and aims to provide an outstanding business platform to its clients.
- Hot desk $200/day
- Private Office $4,800/ month
- Room 1801-03, 18/F, East Town Building, 41 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai
- 6/F Oversea Trust Bank Building
160 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
Just a stone’s throw away from the HKU station (Exit B2), UpTown is definitely a cool and chic space where creative minds and startups could get together to ignite innovative ideas and establish significant connections. Free wifi, hot desks, dedicated desks, conference room, leisure area, lockers, printing and scanning services, coffee and tea can be found here in UpTown!
- Hotdesk $50/ day
- Dedicated desk $1,800/ month
- Private room $1,200/ month
Location: Block A, 2/F, HK Industrial Building, 444-452 Des Voeux Road West, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Tel: 3169 0000
The Work Project
The Work Project is setting new standards in workspace design.
They are known for design that not only looks beautiful but works great too. Working with top architects and thought leaders, the Work Project’s mission is to develop offices that change the way people feel about coming to work, to foster a culture of sharing and exchange, and to bring the best out of every individual.
- Hot desk $350/ day
- Part-time hot desk $2,250/ month
- Full time hot desk $4,450/ month
- Private office $5,600/ person/ month
Location: 15/F Soundwill Plaza II-Midtown, 1-29 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 3896 1000
Eaton Club is home to the sophisticated modern nomads. They are “the new generation work club offering a hybrid between co-working space & private members club.” Through their platform, they connect culturally creative and curious Eaton Heroes.
With effect from 1 February 2018, Eaton House has rebranded to Eaton Club – Office and Event Space.
- Lifestyle Membership (10 days access) starting from $1,500/ month
- Co-working Membership (unlimited access) starting from $2,500/ month
- Studio Membership (Dedicated desk) starting from $4,500/ month
- Multi Location Access $1,500/ month
- 5F, Champion Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
- 48/F, Langham Place Office Tower, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
- 3/F, Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
Read more about Eaton Club in this article:
The largest network of office, co-working and meeting spaces, which provides services in more than 3000 locations and 120 countries.
- Lounge starting from $1,108/ month
- Co-working starting from $1,208/ month
- Office starting from $2,628/ month
- 700 Nathan Road,16F & 17F,Hong Kong
- 193 Prince Edward Road West,Unit 1615-20,Level 16,Tower II,Grand Century Place,Hong Kong
- 1 Austin Road West,Unit 01, 82/F,International Commerce Centre,Hong Kong
- 1 Austin Road West,Room 1202A 1203-05A,12/F International Commerce Centre,Hong Kong
- 132 Nathan Road,Unit 1001, 10/F,Mira Place Tower A,Kowloon,Hong Kong
- 181 Des Voeux Road Central,Sun House,Hong Kong
- 99 Queens Road,66/F,The Center,Hong Kong
- 181 Queen’s Road,7/F,Low Block,Grand Millennium Plaza,Hong Kong
- 100 Queen’s Road,6/F,12/F & 15/F 100 QRC,Hong Kong
- 1 Connaught Road,28/F,AIA Central,Hong Kong
Tel: 3008 0282
Read more about Regus in this article:
Campfire is a revolutionary work concept where you and your team can grow in creative, focused environments and connect with inspiring people around the world. They are a network of coworking spaces throughout Hong Kong, and went global in 2018 with locations opening in key destinations in Europe, Australia, and around Asia.
Campfire coworking offers industry-focused locations, with unique industry tools and features. In addition, members choose Campfire for its multiple locations, while still retaining access to their industry community through the Campfire member network. With Hot Desks, Fixed Desks, Private Offices or custom-built HQ solutions available, Campfire partners with clients regardless of size and industry.
- Private Room from $4590
- Co-working space from $1950
Campfire Wong Chuk Hang | Creative & Media
Address: 5/F & 7/F Remex Centre, 42 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang
Tel: 2780 5586
Address: 4/F Cheng Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield Road, Kennedy Town
Tel: 2793 9500
YOLO Cowork offers everything you need in order to get started: meeting rooms, comfortable workstations, networking opportunities and, needless to say, snacks and drinks. Their members share a common belief that creativity and innovation can help take Hong Kong to new heights.
- Private booth for 1-2 $2000/ month
- Private booth for 3-4 $5000/ month
- Private office $6000/ month up
Location: 15/F, Reason Group Tower,
403-413 Castle Peak Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Tel: 3596 7419
Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong) is part of the Tencent WeStart network, operated locally by VS MEDIA. This creative hub provides digital entrepreneurs with a gateway to China and a springboard to the world. Supported by resources from Tencent, K11, VS MEDIA, and a network of industry stakeholders, they provide entrepreneurs in digital and entertainment with coworking spaces, knowledge, networking opportunities, resources, and funding to expand, and support the startup ecosystem by connecting regional startups, investors, and corporates.
- Creator $2000/ person
- Traveler $2000/ person
- President $3000/ person
- Resident $4000+ /person
Location: 6/F, KOHO, 75 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2204 4388
R One Causeway Bay
R ONE Space is a co-working space which provides a wide range of room capacity, 24 hours access, butler service and professional network support for freelancers, entrepreneurs, small and mid-sized companies and corporates.
- Virtual Office $480 up
- Hot desk $2,500 up
- Private office $3,500 up
- 20/F-22/F, One Pacific Centre, 414 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong
- 26/F, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay
Tel: 2972 0720
Price: Hot desk $2,000/month, $22,500/ year
Location: 3/F Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Rd, Tin Hau, Hong Kong
Tel: 5501 0883
Coffice Coworking Space
Coffice provides an entrepreneurial connection platform and event space.
- Shared space $1,000/ month
- Fixed desk $2,500/ month
- Private office $5,500/ month
- Unit 1101,11/F, Tower 1, Cheung Sha Wan Plaza, 833 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Landmark North, 39 Lung Sum Avenue, Sheung Shui, New Territories
- Room 2301,23/F, Futura Plaza, 111-113 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong