An all-round CRM solution can help your business retain customers, drive sales and speed up growth.
If you own a small and medium enterprise (SME), you know how difficult it is to keep track of your customers and sales while juggling other responsibilities. That’s where customer relationship management (CRM) software comes in.
CRM software helps you manage your customer data and interactions, making it easy to keep track of who your best customers are, what products they like and when to reach out to them for potential sales opportunities. This allows you to streamline your customer service and develop stronger relationships with your customers.
However, with so many CRM software options on the market, it can be tricky to know which one is right for your business. To help you make a decision, here are five top CRM software for small businesses:
The Salesforce CRM is a comprehensive and versatile system that can be tailored to fit various businesses’ needs, including those that require custom development. Plus, it integrates with a number of third-party tools, making it easy to customize workflows, such as automating the management of leads, contacts and product quotes. Salesforce has a robust set of products (known as “Clouds”), such as Sales, Service, Marketing, Pardot (email automation solution), Financial Services and Einstein Analytics (visibility tool to visualize data, such as contacts, campaigns or customer account activity).
To learn how to use Salesforce better, users can go onto its online training hub “Trailhead” to take part in gamified courses and earn badges and certificates which will be displayed on their profiles.
- 30-day free trial
- Accessible from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Reliable as it boasts a 20-year track record in the global CRM market
- Provides CRM add-ons for enhanced functionality
- No free version of its CRM software
- Time-consuming setup process
- Expensive solutions (pricing ranging from US$25 to US$300 per user per month)
- Numerous associated and hidden fees for third-party tool integration and customization
Who should use it: Salesforce is the go-to tool for businesses that are more financially stable and looking to manage their entire customer relationship management process in one place. You can add on other products as you need them, and it will be easy enough even if your company grows significantly over time!
Zoho is another popular CRM software option for small businesses. It offers a comprehensive suite of features, including sales automation, customer support and marketing automation. Additionally, it has various monthly pricing packages, ranging from US$14 to US$52 per user per month, so even small businesses can afford the software.
- 15-day free trial for Professional plan
- Free CRM edition support up to three users
- Easy to set up
- Affordable pricing plan
- Plenty of integrations to help you combine your current workflow with its software
- Third-party integrations are not included in the free plan
- Need to pay for premium and enterprise support
Who should use it: Zoho CRM was designed with sales workflows in mind, and it’s perfect for new businesses because of the lower pricing packages.
HubSpot Sales CRM is a great option for small businesses that are looking for a simple, yet effective, CRM solution. The software is easy to use and comes with all the essential features you need to manage customer relationships, including customer contact lists, customer profiles and customer activity tracking. In addition to CRM, it also includes features for marketing and sales automation.
HubSpot offers different package tiers, including Starter (from US$45 per 1,000 marketing contacts per month; up to US$3,636 for 100,000 contacts), Professional (from US$800 per 2,000 marketing contacts per month; up to US$3,991 for 87,000 contacts) and Enterprise (from US$3,200 per 10,000 marketing contacts per month; up to US$9,950 for 1,000,000 contacts).
- 30-day free trial for its marketing software
- Free marketing tools available
- Easy to use
- Customizable templates and reports
- Limited features for free version
- Paid technical support
- Lack of flexibility for businesses that require customization or only use a few of its features
Who should use it: HubSpot Sales is a great CRM choice for small businesses that are focused on inbound marketing (which aims to attract potential customers by tailoring content to them).
If you’re looking for a CRM tool that can help your team keep track of contacts and solve their queries, Freshsales is a great option. With a simple and easy-to-use interface, it’s a reliable tool that can help you manage even thousands of leads. Plus, being a single contact management hub, it can save you time and energy from managing multiple tools.
The software includes everything you need to manage customer relationships effectively, including sales automation, customer segmentation, lead scoring and more. Whether you’re a small business or a startup, Freshsales is definitely worth considering.
- 21-day free trial
- Free plan available
- Simple user-friendly interface
- Affordable pricing package (from US$15 to US$69 per user per month)
- Limited options for its free plan
- Limited file storage space
Who should use it: Freshsales is ideal for companies who want a CRM tool with extensive lead management.
Pipedrive is a customer relationship management tool that is designed to help businesses improve their sales processes. With Pipedrive’s CRM solutions, businesses can visualize the sales process from start to finish. Some features of Pipedrive include the ability to track calls and emails, synchronize schedules across devices and automate tasks. It can be a valuable asset for small businesses and startups to help team members stay on track and make more informed decisions.
- 14-day free trials for all plans
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Great mobile apps, as well as call and email synchronization
- Offers various tools and integrations
- Affordable paid plans (ranging from US$14.9 to US$99 per user per month billed annually)
- No free plan
- No distinction between lists of new leads and contacts
- Limited fields and reports customization for most plans
Who should use it:
If you’re looking for a CRM solution that is both proactive and customer-centric, Pipedrive is definitely worth checking out. Overall, Pipedrive is a great tool for businesses of all sizes.
Each of these CRM software products has its own unique features and pricing plans. Be sure to do your research to find the one that best meets your needs. After all, happy customers are the key to a successful small business!
- TapCRM is Ready With More if You Are!
- How Lemi Is Helping Small Businesses Reach Their Customers
- A Startup’s Guide: Tips to Expand Your Business Globally
Header image courtesy of Freepik