Get creative at home this Easter, support those in need and win egg-cellent prizes from Fortnum & Mason with #K11ArtJam
Hong Kong, 6th April 2020 – To make sure you don’t miss out on any Easter fun this year, K11 MUSEA has launched a “You Paint, We Donate” Easter Online Art Jam initiative encouraging kids (and adults!) to get creative at home, for a good cause. Simply download and print the specially designed sketches from K11 MUSEA’s website and get painting or colouring. The sketches are inspired by K11 MUSEA’s Bohemian Garden (pictured) that features giant Easter eggs in a colourful array of spring pastel colours. When your Easter masterpiece is finished, simply snap a picture of your artwork and upload it onto Facebook or Instagram as a public post with the #K11ArtJam and #fortnums hashtags before 31st May 2020. Once verified, K11 MUSEA will donate HKD 20 for each account with eligible photo(s) to the Lutheran Social Services Department of Hong Kong in support of the wider Hong Kong community. In addition to showing your community spirit, you can also redeem a gift from Fortnum & Mason. For more information, please visit: https://www.k11musea.com/happenings/easter-online-art-jam/
How To Participate?
1. Download the Easter-themed sketches here: https://www.k11musea.com/happenings/easter-online-art-jam/
2. Print the sketches. Have fun painting or colouring them.
3. Take a picture of your masterpiece, upload it onto Facebook OR Instagram (accounts must be set to public) and hashtag #K11ArtJam & #fortnums. Upload period: Now until 31 May 2020.
4. K11 MUSEA will donate HKD20 to Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service for each account with eligible photo(s) uploaded.
5. Bring your drawing to K11 MUSEA (and show your social media account with the uploaded image) to redeem your Fortnum & Mason gift. More details available here: https://www.k11musea.com/happenings/easter-online-art-jam/. Terms and conditions apply.
About K11 MUSEA
Hong Kong’s Silicon Valley of Culture, K11 MUSEA, is the latest cultural-retail destination in Victoria Dockside located on the harbourfront of Tsim Sha Tsui. Inspired by ‘A Muse by the Sea’, K11 MUSEA is designed to enrich new consumers’ daily lives through the power of creativity, culture and innovation. A destination 10 years in the making, K11 MUSEA opened its doors in August 2019 to usher in a new era of cultural retail which speaks to the growing consumer demand for immersive consumer experiences in art, culture, nature and commerce.
K11 Group was founded by entrepreneur Adrian Cheng in 2008 with a social mission to incubate creative talent and promote cultural dialogue. In creating K11 MUSEA – K11 Group’s most ambitious project to date – Cheng’s vision is to reinvigorate Hong Kong’s waterfront with 100 Creative Powers and make K11 MUSEA the Silicon Valley of Culture that will inspire global millennials, and facilitate a broader discussion on the interconnectedness of creativity, culture and innovation. By 2024, K11 Group will have gained a footprint in 36 projects (total GFA 30million sq ft) in nine cities across Greater China.