A new, powerful enhancement is coming to System Mechanic that will change how you use your PC. With one click, you’ll be able to enjoy maximum speed and power for your gaming, streaming and downloading whenever you need it.
Improved On-Demand Boost allows you to easily customize your PC’s settings for maximum speed and power. With System Mechanic 20.3 you can now deliver an unprecedented boost to your computer’s efficiency by easily choosing to pause less important services using up its resources.
Whether you’re streaming, gaming or working, there are several ways you can optimize your internet speed, PC performance and overall home computer experience. New, improved System Mechanic 20.3 has multiple tools to help you target your computer’s power to your current activity.
If your internet lags, open System Mechanic and from Toolbox Speed Up choose the first NetBooster option, Optimize basic internet settings. This item is not run automatically during a system scan-and-repair, and so should be manually run periodically for the best internet performance.
The NetBooster feature in System Mechanic also lets you customize internet settings. Switch off a setting called Nagle’s Algorithm to improve gaming and streaming.
1. Open System Mechanic and go to Toolbox Speed Up
2. Choose the third NetBooster option, Customize advanced internet settings
3. Scroll down to Nagle’s Algorithm
4. From the dropdown menu, select Disabled
5. Click Apply
System Mechanic’s LiveBoost feature offers both real-time and on-demand performance boosting, the latter for situations when you need maximum system resources for power sessions like gaming. On-Demand Boost lets you temporarily disable inessential services that may be draining precious memory and CPU cycles you could be using for the task at hand.
1. Open System Mechanic and go to LiveBoost On-Demand Boost
2. Determine how aggressively you would like this feature to disable services and choose Low or High
3. If you wish to choose from the list which specific services you want to turn on or off, you can uncheck the boxes next to items as desired
4. Click Enable On-Demand Boost
5. This feature will remain enabled until you reboot your computer
In addition to letting ActiveCare clean out Windows and internet clutter regularly, adjusting these System Mechanic settings to your full advantage can help you achieve browsing, gaming and streaming that is uninterrupted, smooth and fast.
From helping to speed up your internet connection and PC’s performance to keeping your computer running and stable, System Mechanic is the perfect ally as you stream, game or work from home. Experience the reliability and power of our award-winning optimization tools as you cruise through your day. Visit https://www.iolo.com/products/system-mechanic-professional/ and get the new version today!