DataCon SEA 2020, organized by Noppen Group will be held on February 19th-20th, 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
With rapid development of the Internet, cloud computing, AI, big data applications, the pace of global data center construction is accelerating. At present, the total number of global data centers has exceeded 3 million. Similarly the total number of data centers in Southeast Asia has also been increasing. It is estimated that the Southeast Asian data center construction market is expected to grow by more than 8% between 2018 and 2022. As more and more mobile and data analysis solutions are adopted in Southeast Asia, large enterprises in the region begin to operate data centers in response to the huge demand for data analysis and mobile solutions regionally and even globally. In addition, 5G era is coming soon. How will the data center in Southeast Asia develop in the future?
The DataCon event series is committed to the development of data center in Southeast Asia. It aims to promote exchanges and cooperation, as well as bring together managers, researchers, engineers and experts in the domain of interest from around the world. The 2-day summit will provide numerous engagement opportunities for participants, such as exhibitions, presentations, panel discussions, one-on-one business meetings and investor meet ups.
During the summit, senior management from data center, information technology, infrastructure, cloud computing, operation, IDC technical center divisions of MNCs and colocation companies will gather and discuss the development status and future trends of data center under the 5G era, exchange infrastructure, energy saving, edge computing and other advanced technologies, so as to find the best partner in the market.
– Overview of 2020 Data Center Market Status and Development Trends in Southeast Asia
– Malaysia Data Center Market Outlook
– How to Use Modernized Data Centers to Achieve Digital Transformation
– Case Study: Smart Data Center Success
– Data Center Infrastructure Planning and Design
– How to Build a Green and Energy-saving Data Center
– Data Center Waste Heat Recovery and Utilization Practice
– How DCIM and Smart Technologies Help Efficient Data Center Operation
– Review, Certification and Optimization of Data Centers
– Data Center Outages and Downtime Costs Analysis
– Hybrid Cloud Applications and Data Centers
– Future Architecture of Data Center in the Context of Cloud Computing: How to Build a Pooled, Resilient, Software-defined Future Data Center
– Thoughts on Data Center Construction and Operation and Maintenance in the 5G Era
– How Modular Computer Room Technologies Help Efficient Deployment of Enterprise Data Centers
– How Enterprise Data Centers Strengthen Network Security and Improve Operational Efficiency