● Carsome, Southeast Asia's leading used-car trading platform has appointed Juliet Zhu as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO) from 1 January 2020.
● Juliet brings extensive experience having worked in Long-Short Hedge Fund focusing on the Technology sector as well as in Director and Board Member
Fitness App JomRun Celebrates Two Years of Keeping Malaysians Healthy
Cyberjaya, 13th January 2020 - Running is one of the cheapest, most effective forms of physical activities, since people of all ages can do it, anytime and anywhere. With Malaysians being gastronomically spoilt for choice, running
Expand Your Travel Business With Zouba
Kuala Lumpur, 13th January 2020- With technology playing an increasingly important role in the travel industry, Zouba, a one-stop booking platform for travelers to discover exciting holiday activities, enters the market to make unique travel experiences accessible and convenient. Promising
Be Career Ready Before Leaving High School: FLIP Prepares the Future Leaders of Malaysia For an Evolving Workforce
- FLIP enhances Malaysia’s current education landscape by helping high school students develop career mindset and 21st century career skills, on top of achieving academic grades
Kuala Lumpur, 10th
The most up to date and easiest to use sign making, vinyl cutting software for your cutting plotter.
NEW YORK and BeiJing, China, Today, EasyCut has introduced Easy Cut Studio version 5, a compatibility update to the company’s sign-making solution with more enhanced functions, Support for
WeWork, the world’s leading co-working and space-as-a-service platform announces the opening of its brand-new communities in Nanjing at a grand opening ceremony in WeWork Nanjing IFC Community, which marks WeWork’s official entry into the Nanjing market. Entering the Nanjing market will foster WeWork’s strategic development
By Khadija Azhar
While most self-help books make interesting bedside reads, they seldom offer much more than repetitive–often unsubstantiated–advice.
Enter Edge. Written by Harvard Business School professor Laura Huang, the book distills years of award-winning research into actionable suggestions on positioning yourself for success in any sphere
By Annie LUI On Ni
It is undoubtedly one of the most fulfilling adventures to start your own business, which can bring great rewards both financially and psychologically. For many people, entrepreneurship is their ultimate career goal.
The road to entrepreneurship is, however, often filled with unexpected
● Across APAC, 85% of travellers planned trips with their families this Chinese New Year Season*
● Trips booked by APAC guests during Chinese New Year period are 280% longer than the average trip booked on Airbnb
● 87% of all travellers are set to travel in
By Yoan Kamalski
We are in the midst of a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. Whether it’s giving birth to entirely new industries or revolutionizing existing ones, the startup culture across Asia-Pacific is playing